In this episode of AgileNEXT, Thomas Friend joins Daniel and Stephen and talks to us about Agile and the community. Some topics include:
- Lessons learned serving in the military that translate to Agile
- The Military’s use of Agile (using Agile to get the bad guys!)
- The Agile Community
Tom is an Agile Consultant and Project Manager with 25 + years’ experience leading teams on projects in various industries. Extensive background in all phases of project management, SDLC application programming, and information systems design & implementation.
10 Second Resume:
• Agile-Scrum Trainer / Coach, CSP, CSM, ACP, PSM, FLEX, AHF
• 12+ Years Agile Scrum Experience
• 25+ Year IT Application Development
• GAO Agile Advisory Work Group
• Carnegie Mellon Agile Government Group
• DOD CIO Software Assurance Working Group
• Scrum Alliance Veteran Outreach Representative
Retired Military Officer / Squadron Commander / Pilot in the US Navy and US Air Force.